Last Update - 13 April 96
Welcome to The Quake Mini-FAQ (13 April 96). The Quake Mini-FAQ is © 1995, 1996 Tom Wheeley (firstname.lastname@example.org). This site is laid out much like the Doom FAQ I've done, so many of the same features and viewing suggestions apply. Please read these suggestions to get the most out of this version.
- Netscape Version 2.0 is recommended to view this site.
- The following page is one page, converted directly from the original Quake Mini-FAQ.
- For quicker loading, please clear your memory cache and disk cache now. (Under Options, Network Preferences, Cache)
- Since this was converted from the Mini-FAQ, some of the links may no longer be up. Please send all udates and corrections to Tom Wheeley (email@example.com)
- Please don't E-Mail me with changes to the Quake Mini-FAQ itself, those should go to
Tom Wheeley (firstname.lastname@example.org), the author of The Quake Mini-FAQ.
- That's about it, if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please E-Mail me! Click on the Quake screenshot below to enter.
Site by D.J. Quad of !?WTF Productions!? We are a new Doom/Quake related WAD Design/Programming/Support group. Please check out our Home Page.
View the next page for credits and Copyright information.
Please send comments about these pages to
after reading DoomGate FAQ